Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photographic interlude



Last night I had such a wonderful time looking at my pictures from Greece and printing a few of them. I'll include my favourite one here. I wasn't able to print it very big, because it's only a small part of the original image.

Hope you enjoy.

Being creative is such a pleasure and such a good coping strategy for depression! Trouble is, the housework starts piling up. I need to do some work for an hour, and then reward myself with an hour of creative work.

Good plan?

2 comments:

M. Caron said...

Your pictures are beautiful, Marja! How true that the creative process is a good strategy for relieving depression.

Thank you for posting on my blog that it takes a few weeks for the anti-depressant medications to kick in. That was a really good reminder to me to hang in there with the medication.

Love your blog. Love to you, M.Caron

marja said...

Glad you like my pictures, M. They're a joy to produce and share. I hope and pray you will start feeling better real soon.

Love, marja