Friday, June 26, 2009

Off for a few days

I'll be off for the next week or so, camping in our motorhome - my husband fishing, me reading and drawing. It will be good to get away once more.

Recent days have been good for me, especially today. I'm taking a little loxapine at night now to help me get better rests at night. This morning I slept till 6:00 - much better than waking up at 3 or 4 as I have been.

Today I feel quite normal, hardly depressed at all. Yet I guess I'm a little fearful too. So many times I've started feeling well, only to drop down again a couple days later. How long will this good mood be with me this time?

But I guess I should be more positive and try to expect that I will one day be a stable person again. I'm praying for a more lasting wholeness. I want to get back to work again.

3 comments:

sbwrites said...

Dear Marja,
Glad to hear you're feeling better and that you're taking a little vacation. Hope you feel refreshed and relaxed when you return!

Susan

'Tart said...

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, Marja. I so enjoy reading your blog. You are very positive. Even when you are afraid (of a low, for instance) that makes you all the more human, to me, and I can very much relate. I hope you have a great time.
Sincerely,
Tart

Spin Original said...

Hope your holidays are going wonderful!! Look forward to hearing about it when you return!