Thursday, October 25, 2007

Living Room website now online

Just a quick post to let you know that Living Room's new website is now online. Check out www.livingroomsupport.org.

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Cornelius and Jeannette of Matchbox Creative for the superb job they did of putting this together. I did not know there was so much to think of when creating a website, but Cornelius knew just what was needed for a truly excellent site. He patiently helped me come up with all the information I needed to provide. Jeannette is responsible for making the site look attractive. It's a place where people will want to spend some time.

Tonight I rest because tomorrow is the big day when 100 Huntley Street will be interviewing me and taping a session of Living Room. Please remember me in your prayers tomorrow morning.

5 comments:

bipolar_girl said...

bipolar1You'll do great in the interview, Marja. Great website, by the way--full of info and very attractive. Thank you for all your efforts in educating many people about mood disorder. May your tribe increase!

Synchronicity said...

i was just browsing blogs today and found yours. i am glad i did and have added you to my links! i look forward to reading more of you.

Bleeding Heart said...

Congratulations. This is so cool and something you worked so hard on.

The site is beautiful and I take it you took all the flower pictures.

Best of Luck :)

marja said...

Desiree: Thank you so much for your ongoing encouragement. You've been a friend for a pretty long time now and I appreciate you.

Merelyme: Welcome to my site! And thank you for linking me to yours. I'm going to have to get my son to help me learn how to list links on my blog. I very much need to work on that.

Terri: Thanks for having a look at the site and thank you for your ongoing encouragement and friendship. (I know I'm not spelling your name right - am forever struggling to remember. Please forgive me. But I do prefer to use your real name so will keep on with that - whether I spell it wrong or right.) You take care of yourself, okay?

Syd said...

Marja, I just went to your website and it's beautiful. It's amazing to see how this seed as blossomed. You are going to touch many lives with your ministry. I wish you much success!