Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Time out

Hi everyone: Looks like I'll have to take a break from posting again. Mom ended up on the floor, climbing over the railing - amazing she can do that in her very weak state. So I'm heading out to stay with her overnight again. Don't know for how long this will be.

A complication: My husband is sick and not in any state to sleep in a cold motorhome. It's very much winter out here with lots of snow. So I'll stay on my own.

Did any of you see 100 Huntley Street? They did a wonderful job of putting the Living Room story together. I'm very happy with it. It can be viewed online at www.crossroads.ca. The story starts about 8 minutes into the program. Hope you'll all try to see it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marja, my thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time. May God be with you to protect, strengthen and guide you as you seek to care for your mom-in-law. May He also restore your husband speedily. Take care, Nancie

Unknown said...

I will be thinking of you. Remember God's Grace.

Jim

sbwrites said...

Marja,
I'll be praying for you and your mother-in-law. I'm so sorry to hear that Wes is sick and you'll be alone. But my thoughts are with you.

Love,
Susan
P.S. Seeing your program is on my "to do" list.

Synchronicity said...

know that we are all thinking about you. hurry back when you can.

Dancer said...

hi marja,

wow..i will be praying for you, your family, and your situation.

peace,
dancer

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Marja,
I will pray for your mom and your husband. Here's Jeremiah 30:17 for them. "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord." I hope everything will be alright with you all. God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marja,

How are you? I have shared recently at my blog on the Importance of Support Network and Counting My bipolar Blessings. Would you like to drop by and share about your support network and bipolar blessings with us? Take care.

Remembering you and yours in prayers,
Nancie

Anonymous said...

You're in my thoughts, Marja. Just want you to know that.