Sunday, June 06, 2010

Hello from Greece



Hi everyone,

We're almost finished our holiday in Greece. I've really enjoyed our time, especially the photography. But now I'm starting to long for home. Things I want to do. I've even started making a list of all the things I want to do when I get home. I know I'll be so overwhelmed when I get home, and making a list now will help me keep focused on what's most important.

I'm posting a couple of pictures I took, as well as one my husband took of me. Just to give you a taste of some of the things we saw.

I look forward to getting back into the swing of real life. I really need more purpose in this life - some work. Am I nuts? Do you think so?


6 comments:

Tery Lynne said...

Gorgeous Pictures! How are you? Its been a long, long time! Glad to see you still in blogland :)

Tery/Dreamwriter

marja said...

Tery!!

It's been such a long time. What have you been doing? I thought you'd dropped off the face of the earth. Yes, I'm still around, though not blogging as much as I used to.

marja

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your holiday has gone well . . . and, I'm glad that you are ready to be home. That is a positive sign.

Thanks for sharing the photos!

- Marie (Coming Out of the Trees)

youhana said...

Nice

marja said...

Hi Marie,

I'm back now and yes, it was a wonderful holiday. I'm now ready to get back to work.

Thanks for visiting.

Will post again soon.

marja

marja said...

Hi Youhana,

Thank you. And welcome to my blog.

marja